Suede and leather and velvet – oh my! The trends seen at MAGIC Market Week have been so interesting and fun to take in. Some aren’t news to us, but some are (well probably mostly to me – Annie Claire is on top of these things). Here are a few trends we’re noticing:
- Faux, vegan leather – in all the shapes and colors you can imagine. The turquoise caught my eye and the feminine cuts kept a jacket that can sometimes seem masculine, fun and fitted.
- Velvet for the holidays – this is one trend I seriously can’t get enough of. We spotted velvet rompers, kimonos, dresses and so much more. We know this trend is hard to adopt at first, but if you see the quality of the pieces we picked and are willing to give the velvet trend a shot, I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Suede me please – think suede everything. Suede dress with fringe, check. Suede leggings, check. Suede underwear – ok, ok, we’re getting ahead of ourselves. But, suede is a trend you should think about getting on board with this fall.
- Fur is back – you probably noticed fur making its way into many people’s fall and winter wardrobe for a few years now. Well, it’s back this season in more colors, patterns and textures than ever. We’re going to make sure when you buy fur from SoSis, you won’t overspend and won’t be disappointed.
- Go mad for plaid – beyond your dad’s holiday button down, plaid is making its way into women’s closets this fall. From bold colors to feminine cuts to oversized styles, plaid is a trend I’ll probably be rocking really soon (place those orders please).
- Comfort meets style in shirt dresses – oversized shirt dresses are something anyone can embrace right? I mean who can complain about a little extra room while traveling, working from home or (in my case) going out to dinner with friends. We have a few unforgettable ones coming your way soon.